Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts published in March 2019

What You Need To Start Life

Ebibote Omobo 0

From the start of the road, you can see the sun ☀️ so bright that you just need to jog down to have the feel of the sun 🔅 and you started jogging and get to the end of what you can see on the picture. If you turn left…

WHY EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS A WEBSITE

Victoria Pam 1

So, a friend of mine, Gold decided to start up a business. She had strategized and made up a great plan. Also, she started telling people about this business. I mean word of mouth sells right. Well, she told me that the reply gotten from most people was ‘do you…

JUMPING INTO THE TECH WORLD

Dikisikiboka Tamunoitekena 0

My programming journey started in January 2019. Although had my mind on it for a while, I never really pushed further than just the thought. But the thought like a seed was planted in my mind and just needed good conditions to make it sprout. Not having a laptop discouraged…

CHANGING YOUR CAREER PATH

Victoria Pam 3

Do you think you are not growing in the path which you have chosen? Are things not just working out the way you thought they will in your career? Are you certain that the best step to take right now is a change in your career? Or do you think…

6 Ways to Get Started as a Web Developer

Leonard Ata 0

Everyone who wants to get started in software development or programming or any branch of Information Technology has, at some point, googled the following terms listed below How to learn programming? What programming language should I learn first? How can one become a software developer without a degree in computer…

Diary of A Tech Girl – Part 1

Victoria Pam 1

Learn and Grow or Breakdown and Shrink Learning has always been paramount for me. So, what does it mean to learn? To learn is to acquire new or modified knowledge, skills, behavior or values. Basically, we grow through learning. So, the year 2018 started great but later on turned out…